Squash Court Booking Rules
- Peak, Off-Peak and Junior Members may book courts 8 days prior from 10am (eg. from 10am on Monday you can book a court for Tuesday next week).
- Non-members ("Pay & Play") may book courts up to 2 days prior from 10am (eg from 10am on Monday your can book a court to play Wednesday this week).
- Members and non-members are not permitted to book more than one peak-time court, or book more than 2 consecutive courts for any day of the week.
- When arriving to play a game, members must check-in using one of the the "kiosk" touch screens at the club. Please note you will need to know your PIN in order to check-in.
- Members are only permitted to book courts for their own usage.
- Guest/non member will be deducted from member accounts on either the same or following day of their court booking.
- Members must select their opponent's name to show on the booking sheets, prior to playing. If playing an non-member then this option must chosen, or if practising on their own, their own name should be put in as the opponent.
Check-in & Court Access Code
- Members and non-members will need to check-in with one of the kiosk booking systems on-site at the club in order to get the court and changing room access code.
- All members are required to check-in.
- In order to check-in, members must know their PIN, which can be found and changed when logged-in to this website (click "My Settings"). If you do not know your login details, then please use the Forgotten Password process (which will send the details to your email) or contact the office if you do not have an email address.
- There are no booking fees for Adult Peak members.
- Non-Member Adults: £9 per off-peak booking, £15 per peak booking (40 minutes). N.B Court booking Fees are non-refundable.
- Non-Member Juniors: £5 per off-peak booking (40 minutes), no option to play at peak-times. N.B Court booking Fees are non-refundable.
- Off-Peak Adults playing at peak-time: £3 per booking (40 minutes).
- Off-Peak Juniors playing at peak-time: £2.50 per booking (40 minutes).
- Peak times: Monday - Friday from 6pm to 10pm (last start time 9.20pm).
- All other times are Off-Peak.
- Off-Peak Members, Junior Members and non-members must have sufficient booking system credit to book peak-time sessions with a booking fee and can top-up online with any credit or debit card. Click the link to "Buy Credit Online" and folllow the instructions. The transaction will be processed by PayPal and your account will be automatically credited. Please note you do not need to have a personal PayPal account, you can use any credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc). In order to keep our transaction fees down, the minimum online top-up is £10. Please note that if you pay with your own PayPal account and your PayPal account is linked to Direct Debit, your transaction and credit on the booking system will be delayed until PayPal processes your Direct Debit payment within 7 working days.
- Off-Peak Members, Juniors Members and non-members can share booking fees by using the facility to "Transfer Credit" (to another member) when logged-in to the court booking system website.
- If a members account balance exceeds -£10, the account will be suspended until payment is made to bring the account into credit.
- When playing a guests or other non-members, members and non-members MUST select either "Adult Guest Peak £7.50", "Adult Guest Off-Peak £4.50" or "Junior Guest £2.50" as the playing partner/opponent to show on the booking sheet.
- The system will automatically charge the the appropriate Guest Fee to your booking system account by adding the Guest Fee to the booking fee already paid.
- If you're no longer playing a Guest, you can change your playing partner/opponent to a member, and the court fee will automatically revert to the normal rate (and your account will be credited).
- This can be done when you book the court or any time before playing.
- If you forget to select a guest as the playing partner/opponent before playing, then please be sure to use the facility to "TransferCredit" (£5) to the appropriate guest account on this system.
Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a reserved court, all members and non-members should cancel as soon as possible so that the court may be used by others. The cancellation period is 48 hours prior to the court date / time.
- If a member cancels a court, no shows or doesn't check in (a combination off all 3 counts), 5 times within a calendar month, their membership status will be reverted to non-member level for a period of 10 days.